The 16th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility
The ASSETS conference explores the design, evaluation, and use of computing and information technologies to benefit people with disabilities and older adults. ASSETS is the premier forum for presenting innovative research on mainstream and specialized assistive technologies, accessible computing, and assistive applications of computer, network, and information technologies. This includes the use of technology by and in support of:
- Individuals with hearing, sight and other sensory impairments
- Individuals with motor impairments
- Individuals with memory, learning and cognitive impairments
- Individuals with multiple impairments
- Older adults with diverse capabilities
- Professionals who work with these populations
All contributions are peer-reviewed by an international Program Committee. Accepted papers, posters and demonstrations will be archived in the ACM digital library. All authors of accepted papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to a special issue of the ACM Transactions on Accessible Computing (TACCESS).
New deadline for technical papers submission: May 9, 2014.
January 16rd 2014, by ASSETS 2014