Call for SVs
Student volunteers (SVs) will be responsible for helping with various tasks throughout the ASSETS 2014 conference.
SV tasks may include organizing the poster session, manning the registration desk, and ensuring the presentation
laptop is set up. We will select several students to be volunteers. If you are selected, your conference registration
fees will be waived as compensation.
To apply to be a student volunteer, email the SV Chair, Erin Brady
) by August 1. Include the following information:
- Institution (i.e., the university you attend)
- Student status (undergraduate, master's, PhD student)
- Brief explanation of why you want to attend ASSETS
- SV application: 1 August 2014, Friday
- Selected SVs notification: 8 August 2014, Friday
If you have any questions, please email the SV Chair, Erin Brady